RU LONG SS-512TB SPINDLE MOULDER
(Illustration shows SS-512TSB - Model SS-512TB does not have Sliding Table)
LEDA RU LONG MODEL SS-512TB SPINDLE MOULDER WITH BACKWARD TILTING SPINDLE
- Heavy, precision machined, ribbed cast iron work table.
- Mitre gauge sliding in slot across table.
- Heavy gauge pressed steel body to eliminate vibration.
- Cast cutter guard assembly, with shavings outlet at rear and perspex guard in front with spring hold down devices.
- Individually micro-adjustable aluminium work fences with safety ribs.
- Handwheel rise and fall adjustment of spindle with measuring readout.
- Handwheel tilting adjustment of spindle.
- Large, easy to read tilt angle scale on side of machine.
- Hand operated spindle locking mechanism on side of machine.
- Forward or reverse rotation of spindle, activated by selector switch.
- Five spindle speeds achieved by lever release belt change.
- Large hinged door in front to allow easy access to belt.
- Overload switch protection and no-volt release.
- Mushroom head emergency switch.
- Size of work table 1000 mm x 800 mm
- Maximum height of spindle above work table 120 mm
- Diameter of spindle 1¼”
- Maximum tilt angles of spindle - forward 10 degrees
- Maximum tilt angles of spindle - backward 45 degrees
- Five spindle speeds 3000/4000/6000/8000/10000rpm
- Opening in work table 125mm or 260mm diameter
- Spindle drive motor 7.5hp, 3 phase with electric brake
- Nett weight of machine 480 kgs