LEDA TC-16 16 inch (400mm) PROFESSIONAL TABLE SAW
LEDA MODEL TC-16 THREE PHASE TABLE SAW
With the following features:
- Heavy cast iron interior housing supporting sealed saw arbor bearings.
- Heavy sheet steel machine body with ground cast iron table.
- Handwheel blade rise and fall to adjust cutting height.
- Handwheel blade tilting from vertical to 45° angle.
- Mitre gauge sliding in table slots either side of blade.
- Excellent rip fence, with positive locking, square every time.
- Magnifying glass to easily read measuring tape for accuracy.
- Magnetic electrical switch gear with protruding stop button, overload protection and no-volt release.
- Overhead SUVA type safety guard on tube-steel frame, to comply with relevant safety standards.
- Riving knife behind blade rises and falls and tilts with the blade to comply with relevant safety standards.
- An accurate, powerful, reliable table saw with a proven record of performance all over Australia.
- Maximum diameter of saw blade 406mm (16”)
- Maximum depth of cut @ 90° 152mm (6”)
- Maximum depth of cut @ 45° 108mm (4.25”)
- Diameter of saw blade arbor 30mm
- Size of cast iron work table 1220 x 965mm
- Height of work table from floor 857mm
- Maximum ripping capacity to right of blade 1270mm
- Power of three phase blade motor 7.5hp
- Nett weight of machine 395kg
OPTIONAL EXTRA @ $1089.00 inc gst
- Precision sliding crosscutting table assembly with 1250mm cutting stroke and aluminium measuring fence.