LEDACRAFT BS-168 RADIAL ARM SAW
One (1) only LEDA MODEL BS-168 THREE PHASE RADIAL ARM SAW
WITH SPECIAL ELECTRIC BRAKE MOTOR
- Medium duty machine with ribbed cast iron arm.
- Arm mounted on large vertical column for rigidity.
- Pressed steel base and legs support column and work table.
- Convenient handle on saw carriage with inbuilt switch.
- Automatic saw carriage return spring device provided.
- Carriage runs below cast iron arm on four adjustable rollers.
- Three-way head movements allow a variety of options –
- Blade tilts down from vertical, 90 degree maximum, to horizontal position.
- Head swivels around 90 degrees to allow ripping of timber.
- Arm swivels around 45 degrees to left or right, to allow angles to be cut.
- A combination of No.1 and No.3 allows compound angles to be cut.
- Top half of TCT saw blade covered by metal safety guard.
- Bottom half of blade protected by side guards that lift over workpieces.
Three phase motor with electric brake 2 hp
or single phase motor with electric brake 1 hp
Motor speed 2880 rpm
Diameter of standard TCT saw blade 300 mm
Motor arbor diameter 25.4mm (1”)
Maximum cross-cut capacity 420 mm
Maximum depth of cut 80 mm
Maximum ripping width capacity 700 mm
Mitre locating stops -45º / 0º / +45º
Bevel locating stops 0º / 45º / 90º
Bearing rollers in saw carriage 4
Work table size 620 x 800 mm
Overall dimensions 800 x 650 x 1100 mm