LEDA BS-888 RADIAL ARM SAW
LEDA MODEL BS-888 THREE PHASE RADIAL ARM SAW
WITH SPECIAL ELECTRIC BRAKE MOTOR AND CE COMPLIANCE
- Heavy duty machine with ribbed cast iron arm.
- Arm mounted on large vertical column for rigidity.
- Pressed steel base and legs support column and work table.
- Convenient handle on saw carriage with inbuilt switch.
- Automatic saw carriage return spring device provided.
- Replaceable steel runner bars inside arm, on which the eight carriage bearings run.
- Three-way head movements allow a variety of options –
- Blade tilts down from vertical, 90 degree maximum, to horizontal position.
- Head swivels around 90 degrees to allow ripping of timber.
- Arm swivels around 45 degrees to left or right, to allow angles to be cut.
- A combination of No.1 and No.3 allows compound angles to be cut.
- Top half of TCT saw blade covered by metal safety guard.
- Bottom half of blade protected by side guards that lift over workpieces.
Three phase motor with electric brake 4.5 hp
or single phase with electric brake 2.5hp
Motor speed 2880 rpm
Diameter of standard TCT saw blade 350 mm
Motor arbor diameter 25.4mm (1”)
Maximum cross-cut capacity 620 mm
Maximum depth of cut 90 mm
Maximum ripping width capacity 860 mm
Mitre locating stops -45º / 0º / +45º
Bevel locating stops 0º / 45º / 90º
Bearing rollers in saw carriage 8
Work table size 900 x 1100 mm
Overall dimensions 1120 x 1100 x 1170 mm
Optional: With TCT 400mm Blade & Guard. Maximum depth of cut 115mm. $4587.00 inc gst