PRIMA 2500 2.5 METRE SLIDING TABLE PANEL SAW
MODEL PRIMA 2500/1 SLIDING TABLE PANEL SAW WITH 2500MM MAXIMUM CUTTING STROKE FOR SINGLE PHASE ELECTRICS
- Precision aluminium sliding table assembly, with excellent accuracy.
- Smooth table movement on horizontally opposed V-slideways with rollers running between.
- Heavy duty outrigger frame locks firmly to sliding table.
- Large section crosscut fence with two work stops with magnifying lens.
- Heavy swinging support arm below outrigger frame, to easily support panels.
- Rise and fall of main saw blade by handwheel below rip fence.
- Adjustment of scoring blade by two knobs below rip fence.
- Tilting of saw blade assembly to required angle by handwheel with digital readout of angle setting.
- Heavy duty ripping fence mounted on 40mm diameter round bar.
- Overhead frame mounted safety guard with dust exhaust outlet.
- Machined cast iron main table supported by heavy gauge pressed steel machine body.
- All sealed ball race bearings on saw blade arbors.
- Two blade speeds by belt change on pulleys – 4000 or 6000 rpm.
- One Freud main saw blade and scoring blade included.
Dimensions of sliding table 2500 mm x 360 mm
Maximum saw blade diameter 300 mm
Diameter of scoring saw blade 120 mm
Saw blade assembly tilting 0º to 45º
Maximum depth of cut @ 90º 80 mm
Maximum depth of cut @ 45º 60 mm
Main saw blade motor (Single phase) 3.0 hp
Scoring saw blade motor (Single phase) 0.5 hp
Maximum width of cut on rip fence 1250 mm
Nett weight of machine 620 kg