PRIMA 1600 1.6 METRE SLIDING TABLE PANEL SAW
MODEL PRIMA 1600 SLIDING TABLE PANEL SAW with 1600mm maximum cutting stroke for single phase electrics
- Precision aluminium sliding table assembly, with excellent accuracy.
- Smooth table movement on horizontally opposed V-slideways with rollers running between.
- Heavy duty outrigger frame locks to sliding table with screw clamp.
- Large section crosscut fence with two work stops.
- Heavy swinging support arm below outrigger frame, to easily support panels.
- Rise and fall of main saw blade by handwheel below rip fence.
- Adjustment of scoring blade by two knobs below rip fence.
- Tilting of saw blade assembly to required angle by handwheel with digital angle setting readout on switch panel.
- Heavy duty ripping fence mounted on 40mm diameter round bar.
- Riving knife mounted safety guard with dust exhaust outlet.
- Machined cast iron main table supported by heavy gauge pressed steel machine body.
- All sealed ball race bearings on saw blade arbors for long service life.
- Two blade speeds by belt change on pulleys: 4000 and 6000 RPM
- One Freud main saw blade and one scoring saw blade included.
Dimensions of sliding table 1600 mm x 360 mm
Maximum saw blade diameter 300 mm
Diameter of scoring saw blade 120 mm
Saw blade assembly tilting 0º to 45º
Maximum depth of cut @ 90º 80 mm
Maximum depth of cut @ 45º 52 mm
Main saw blade motor (Single phase) 3.0 hp
Scoring saw blade motor (Single phase) 0.5 hp
Maximum width of cut on rip fence 900 mm
Nett weight of machine 460 kg