NEW LMA LINEA 3800M SLIDING TABLE PANEL SAW
NEW LMA MODEL LINEA 3800M SLIDING TABLE PANEL SAW with 3800mm maximum cutting stroke and manual machine settings
- Heavy duty, high precision aluminium sliding table assembly, with excellent strength and rigidity.
- Smooth table movement - large diameter rollers running on hard chromed 16mm diameter steel bars.
- Heavy duty outrigger frame locking onto sliding table with eccentric clamp.
- Large section crosscut fence with re-inforced precision work stops.
- Massive swinging support arm below outrigger frame, to easily support the heaviest panels.
- Manual rise and fall adjustment of main saw blade by large handwheel.
- Manual rise and fall adjustment of scoring blade.
- Manual sideways adjustments of scoring blade.
- Manual tilting of saw blade assembly to required angle by large handwheel.
- Mechanical scale next to handwheel showing tilt angle setting.
- Heavy duty ripping fence mounted on large 50mm diam. round bar.
- Overhead safety guard with see-through sides and dust exhaust outlet mounted on strong support frame.
- Machined cast iron main table supported by heavy gauge pressed steel machine body.
- All sealed ball race bearings on saw blade arbors and under sliding table.
- Main crosscut fence can swivel from 90° to 45° for angular cutting or mitres.
- Three main blade speeds – 3000, 4000 or 5000rpm.
- One main saw blade and one scoring saw blade included.
Dimensions of sliding table 3800 mm x 395 mm
Maximum saw blade diameter 400 mm
Diameter of scoring saw blade 120 mm
Saw blade assembly tilting 0° to 45°
Maximum depth of cut @ 90° (355mm blade) 105 mm
Maximum depth of cut @ 45° (355mm blade) 70 mm
Main saw blade motor 7.5 hp
Scoring saw blade motor 1 hp
Maximum width of cut on rip fence 1300 mm
Nett weight of machine 917 kg