LEDACRAFT PS-12 SLIDING TABLE PANEL SAW
LEDACRAFT MODEL PS-12 SLIDING TABLE PANEL SAW with 1600mm maximum cutting stroke and scoring saw unit, for single phase electrics
- Precision aluminium sliding table assembly, with excellent accuracy.
- Smooth table movement on horizontally opposed V-slideways with rollers running between.
- Tubular steel outrigger frame locks to sliding table with screw clamps.
- Aluminium crosscut fence with measuring tape and work stop.
- Swinging support arm below outrigger frame, to support panels.
- Rise and fall of main saw blade by handwheel below rip fence.
- Tilting of saw blade assembly to required angle by a second handwheel.
- Easy to read angle setting tape.
- Heavy duty rip fence mounted on heavy aluminium extrusion.
- Riving knife mounted safety guard with dust exhaust outlet.
- Machined cast iron main table supported by heavy gauge pressed steel machine body and with pressed steel extension tables..
- All sealed ball race bearings on saw blade arbors for long service life.
- One TCT main saw blade and one TCT scoring saw blade included.
- Dimensions of sliding table 1600 mm x 270 mm
- Maximum saw blade diameter 315 mm
- Diameter of scoring saw blade 90 mm
- Saw blade assembly tilting 0º to 45º
- Maximum depth of cut @ 90º 100 mm
- Maximum depth of cut @ 45º 80 mm
- Motor driving both saw blades (single phase) 3.0 hp
- Maximum width of cut on rip fence 1220 mm
- Nett weight of machine 250 kg