LEDA MM2-1000 1000mm DOUBLE BELT WIDE BELT SANDER
A real 'value-for-money' wide belt sander! It comes from a new generation factory established in China, using design and quality control from Europe and is suitable for sanding solid timber (not veneered panels).
LEDA MODEL MM2-1000 DOUBLE BELT WIDE BELT SANDING MACHINE equipped as follows –
1st Sanding Unit
80 Shore rubber covered contact roller for accurate calibrating and sanding.
25hp motor. Disc brake for emergency stop.
2nd Sanding Unit
60 Shore rubber covered contact roller and rigid platen combination for fine finishing.
15hp motor. Disc brake for emergency stop.
- Electric rise and fall of work table with programmable automatic height setting of the feed table using an electronic controller and digital readout.
- Long 1900mm sanding belts for extended life.
- Efficient dust extraction cowlings inside machine.
- Variable speed feed drive 6 to 30 m/min.
- Rotary bristle workpiece cleaning brush at rear.
- Safety flap with limit switch at infeed position, to stop machine and lower the feed conveyor in an emergency.
Maximum working width 1000 mm
Full range of working height 2.5 to 120 mm
Minimum workpiece length 320 mm
Feed drive motor 2 hp
Table rise and fall motor 0.5 hp
Dimensions of sanding belts 1030 mm x 2000 mm
Nett weight of this machine 2200 kgs