LEDA MAX 340 EDGEBANDING MACHINE
LEDA MAX 340 SINGLE SIDED AUTOMATIC EDGEBANDING MACHINE with the following working units
- Hot melt glue pot application station with heated fence.
- Edgestrip application station with pneumatic guillotine.
- Roller pressure station to apply edgestrip.
- End trimming station – cut-off saw with 100mm diameter blade.
- Top & bottom trimming station with 2mm radius cutters standard.
- Top and bottom radius scraper station to fine finish PVC edging.
- Top and bottom mop buffing station.
- Full safety covers over motorised cutting and trimming units.
- Convenient electrical control keypad at infeed position.
- Digital readouts on adjusting knobs for changes in edgestrip thickness.
- Panels fed by padded chain at 9m/min.
- Large 3” (75mm) dust exhaust hoses on trimming units for efficient extraction.
- Large windows in safety hoods for better visibility.
- Precision linear bearing slideways on cut-off saws.
- High frequency motors on saws and trimmers at 12,000rpm.
- Mop buff units to leave excellent finish on top and bottom.
- Panel support beam adjustable out to 560mm.
- Nett weight of machine 510kgs.
- Full twelve (12) months Warranty against faulty workmanship or material.
Panel thickness range 8 to 45 mm
Edgestrip thickness range 0.4 to 3 mm
Minimum panel width 100 mm
Minimum panel length 210 mm
Main dust extraction outlet 127 mm (5”) diameter
Overall dimensions 2950 x 720 x 1360 mm